Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tagged ... by Jenny

I was tagged by my good friend Jenny to go through my house and some of my favorites... I just followed the list man. Just followed the list. It was fun thanks Jenny!



My Laundry Pile

The clean clothes are on the bed just waiting to be folded ... yeah that might happen today ... maybe. The dirty clothes I am going to carry down to the washer right now ... honest ... I AM!






My Toilet

Ok, so Jenny said I couldn't clean but I was going to clean anyway before I even knew about the challenge I was going to clean so cleaning is ok if I was going to do it anyway ... right!








My Favorite Pair of Shoes

This one was hard cause I several pair of shoes that I like but these are SOOO comfortable and I love to wear them so they made the cut. They funny thing is I am sure they were hand-me-downs from someone but I can't remember who ... well whoever you were THANK YOU!



My Closet

Sooo obviously this is not my closet it is the outside of my fridge but some how in the transfer of files I lost the closet picture ... not exactly sure how but I did end up with two fridge pictures so here you go. And my closet isn't even that bad...




My Fridge

Ok so right after I took this picture I cleaned it out (how proud are you Jenny that I didn't take the picture AFTER!!!) It was bad. Really bad. But hey that is what these kinds of things are for ... motivation!!!



My Sink

Not that happening. It is jut a sink but it is clean. Yippie! I really dislike doing dishes. I love to cook but hate the dishes hence I rarely cook.






My Favorite cleaning product

I added this (wasn't on the original list) but I love this stuff. It smells clean. That is what I like. Clean. Mr. Clean, Mr. Clean. Whoa I am almost out ... gotta run to the store!








My Favorite Room

I love to hang out and read, and watch tv and play Wii with Sam here in our living room. I also like to jump on my elliptical machine over there in the corner.






My Kid - What he is going right now...

What else? Playing Lego Star Wars ... umm excuse me I need to join the battle...





My-Self Portrait...

I should have had Sam take the picture he is a pretty good little photographer ... oh well maybe next time!

3 comments:

Dede said...

So nice to "see" your place. You have such a cozy place. Sure miss coming over. Have a wonderful day

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! ((sniff sniff)) Thanks for being such a good sport! Your pictures were fun! And I love the add of the favorite cleaner. Mine is antibacterial windex! It smells like a heaven full of lemons! Miss you! : )

Katie Anderson said...

Your welcome...for the shoes:) It was fun to see your place...I miss it!!!