Friday, July 18, 2008

Mosiac Me...



Here are the instructions:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Use only the first page of results, and pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.

Onto the questions and my answers:

1. What is your first name? Elizabeth - I typed in my name and this photo is titled Elizabeth and I thought it looked really cool. Very Goth. I liked!

2. What is your favorite food? Orange chicken - no I don't eat baby chickens but isn't that the cutest picture I love it! Sooo cute.

3. What high school did you go to? Hamilton Southeastern High School....home of the Royals. The far left is cut off but there was a person with a Royals sweatshirt and you could see it really well so red and blue!

4. What is your favorite color? Blue - So I was debating and debating and I couldn't decide between blue and red so I typed in blue and look at this beautiful picture that I got with a hint of lovely red. I very much like this photo.

5. Who is your celebrity crush? Christian Bale - Honestly some things never change. I have loved him since Newsies, Swing Kids, Little Women, ... ooh so fine. And now that he is a hot superhero too yum gotta love that!

6. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke - I actually have been trying to get off the carbonated drink train but man it is hard to jump off a caffeinated train!

7. What is your dream vacation? India - I would honestly LOVE to go there and see all the color and smell all the spices. Really it was a toss up between India and China (I liked the India picture better!)

8. What is your favorite dessert? Brownies with ice cream - I am a simple girl, give me a simple dessert.

9. What did you want to be when you grow up? Writer - I wanted to be a writer - I love that ink picture. I still want to be a writer and I am working on it ... honestly!

10. What do you love most in life? My Sam - When I typed in his name this was one of the first pictures up such innocence and beauty just like my boy. I love him more than words can express.

11. What is one word that describes you? Imagination - I love to imagine and tell stories and when my life has been rough I have been able to imagine it getting better and look what happens when you believe - I love that rose so delicate and beautiful gets my imagination rearing to go...

12. What is your nick name? Liz - simple easy to remember. I don't think the picture is simple but you will definitely remember it. It is funny and fun and I love it.

That was really fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE yours!! ahh, how could I forget Christian Bale (I feel like a traitor) He was really our first crush huh....SOOOooo excited to see the new Batman. God bless him for continuing his movie career!!! ((sigh))

Dede said...

This is very cool. I tried but you know me and how I do with new computer stuff!!!!