Friday, July 18, 2008

Boy was I WRONG!

So did I have it wrong or what first I thought there was a bottom three but they only put two people on the hot coals. So I was right I guess about who would be in the bottom but was I seriously wrong about who was sent packin'

First the group number was way cool. I love that Bollywood stuff. I love India. I want to go there someday so it was fun to see the whole crew dancing. I thought Mia's was a little strange. The girls looked really washed out, I know that was the point but I am a vibrant color kinda person I have decided. The guys routine was so fun. Sam loved it. But he was confused about the five guys named Mo thing. It was funny.

The choice of the guys (to me) was just plain hard. I thought they all were great and gave 110% but I really thought Mark was going home. I am sad that Gev is gone. I really like him. He added a lot to the show. I am glad that he will be on the tour.

The real surprise for me was Kherington. Wow. I know that I haven't really liked her but I thought for sure Comfort was going home again.

Crazee. Well let's all tune in next week :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was floored!! It was almost a Chris Daughtry moment. Comfort must be freaking out right now. I appreciate your recaps - I totally forgot to program it for Wednesday night (too preoccupied with the boy band concert! eeeee!!) So your blog helped a ton. I was like "wait! why is Comfort back?!" hahaha I liked Gev, I'm sad. Next week will be interesting...