Friday, July 18, 2008

Sam's hands



Sam came to work with me today. He didn't feel well and we tried school but it was a no go. After he got here he snuggled down in my bosses recliner and watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. After that he began to feel a bit better and he helped me with some scanning. He loves to use the scanner after we had done the word he scanned his hands and we photoshopped them together. I think it turned out very nicely. Then he started to feel sick again so he is laying down in my bosses office watching CareBears. We will go in a few minutes after I send out a report that must be sent at a certain time on Friday.

Sam is such a fun boy. I am glad he came to work with me today. He got to meet some of my friends (I love to show him off!) It is nice that today is a good day for him to come. I like having him so close. Well I am off to check in him. I think he is asleep actually. That is when you know that he is sick.

Well we are off for our vacation. Hope you are all having a wonderful July!!!

1 comment:

Dede said...

Love those hands. Have a great vacation. Love you tons.