Friday, July 11, 2008

And then there were 10...

If you DVRed or Tivoed So You Think You Can Dance and have not seen the whole show or the results (i.e. my sister) please do not read ****SPOILER****

Ok so apparently me and the rest of America agreed that the judges extra lovin was not justified when it came to Kherington but I was honestly surprised to find them in the bottom. But I, like Nigel, was glad because seeing Twitch dance was awesome. His musicality is amazing. If you have not seen his solo you should YouTube it cause it was very cool. Sick even. (I don't know why the judges use all these words that mean bad things that are really good, sick, ridiculous, gross I just don't get it... anyway...) Kherington was beautiful too and they both quickly and easily went straight back to the bleachers with the rest of the gang.

The girls were first and after sending Kherington to safety they basically told both of them that they both lacked. But it seems the hot and steamy and sexual dance saved Jessica yet again. I read a blog that said Jessica is good but not great. That pretty much sums it up. But if I were Jessica I would pack my bags. Look who she is left in competition with ... Kherhington so not going home ... Chelsie not a chance ... Katee puhleease ... Kourtni I don't think so ... I am just sayin. Not that Comfort deserved to stay her solo was lacking. It was like she knew she was going home and just didn't put any effort in it was so ever.

The guys. As I have already said they pretty much just shoved Twitch back off stage and left Will and Thane. Like anyone in their right mind thought they were going to cut Will. I mean honestly. They gave him kudos and sent him back to the gallery. Thane was cut. Nigel did say to Thane if they had their way they would be sending two girls home tonight. And he would have been able to stay. I agree. Thane has not always been the best but if you look back at his work he really does give it all, maybe if he had been partnered with Katee or Cheslie or Kherington he would have had a chance to shine. Oh and don't feel too bad for Thane Mia practically offered him a job the night before and Nigel told him that he is going to be working for Mia soon ... so don't get weapy for Thane is sittin' pretty with Mia.

So goodbye Comfort and Thane we won't be seeing you on the tour. That is only for the top 10. Guess what they finally decided to make a stop in SLC. So I am going... even if I have to go alone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, finally viewed my DVR and I'm all caught up on SYTYCD. I have to agree whole-heartedly with you. Jessica's goin' home. I'm torn with the guys - but I think Gev may be packin'. And I'm with you 100% that the dances are passing PG-13 status. My girls are usually in to the show with me - but this season their not. (SOOO glad!) lol Love reading your recaps!