Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sam's Play Willy Wonka



Sam is the third kid from the left on the top row. SO CUTE!

Sam's play was a HUGE success. He had so much fun with his fellow UmpaLumpa's. They danced. They sang. It was really fun. After the second night Sam told me he for sure wants to do it again next year. I was really impressed with the set (designed and built by the kids). I thought the kids were very comfortable. They acted well and were actually really funny. I did not record the whole play just the parts Sam was in and I wished I had but oh well next time. Sam had to much fun and really that is all that matters. My little budding superstar!








4 comments:

Alice said...

Love the other kid on the side with the rock on fingers. I still have that picture of Sam, I need to load things up in my computer. Argh! The lazyness!!!

Dede said...

Sam is so cute. He looks like he is having so much fun. He is a natural.

Katie Anderson said...

That was awesome!!! I loved watching that...tell him, "Great Job!!!"

Dede said...

I keep watching the video over and over. Love the music and watching Sam.