Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fabulous Four

First, Cat Deely was absolutely golden. She is a chameleon and she is lovely. All the dancers danced with everyone so it made for some very tired dancers.

The solos first: Courtney was lovely in yellow and I loved that Missy Higgins song she danced to I felt it was very lovely and full of passion. Twitch's cameo was perfect. He is such a humorous, fun loving person. He is an entertainer. Katee really is amazing and so beautiful to watch. Josh has such charisma when he dances solo. I liked them all.

First up, Twitch and Courtney danced a Hip Hop routine from Tabitha and Napoleon. It was a fun fighting couple. What is it with Twitch and fighting with his girlfriend? It was fun and I liked it.

Back together yet again, Katee and Joshua danced a Wade Robson contemporary (digression: I love Wade and I was so sad he did not choreograph more this season but glad to have him back ... I want to go to Vegas and see Believe!). It was beautiful. When the camera caught Katee at the beginning I felt real pain there she is an actress as much as a dancer. I liked it.

Katee and Courtney were up next doing a Tyce Broadway. It was so fun to see the girls pretty and girly. I liked the dance it was fun. Very old Hollywood.

After the break we came back with the Russian Troupec. Wow and more wow. I didn't know anyone could jump that high, Josh was flying. It was a powerful performance but it also really entertained. You could tell they were having a lot of fun. I liked it.

Foxtrot - The dance of death. But no Twitch and Katee were superb. It was lovely and romantic. Twitch was so handsome and gentlemanly. And Katee and that dress so beautiful. I loved the lift it was elegant and effortless. I LOVED it.

Last up was Courtney and Joshua and it was fun. But it was slightly disappointing. They are such great dancers but it just didn't have the omph. But I liked it.

Finally they all danced a Mia Michael's contemporary. I really liked it. I didn't love it as much as they judges but I really liked the Scottish theme and the dancing was very powerful.

It was a great evening of dance. I would have died after dancing five dances in two hours. All the dancers did an amazing job. I don't know who will win. I think they are all great dancers and deserve to win. Sam voted for Twitch two times so I guess if it is up to Sam Twitch will win it all.

We will be at Kindergarten orientation tonight so we won't know until later who wins it all...

No comments: