Friday, August 8, 2008

Americas Favorite Dancer

I missed the first few minutes of the show because Sam and I were at Kindergarten orientation (which I will speak about in its own post) but right when I turned on the television I saw Katee and Joshua dancing Bollywood and I thought wow this is even better than the first time. I really liked seeing my favorites dances from the season again: Mark & Chelsie doing Bleeding Love; Will & Katee doing that amazing contemporary; Mark & Courtney preforming the Garden; Twitch and Katee dancing the Door; Katee and Joshua's No Air; and of course Twitch and Kherington doing that lovely Venetian waltz piece by Jean Mark Generaux. I loved seeing Mary Murphy and Nigel dance. It reminded me that they do in fact know what they are talking about. Wow about Mary's legs. She is sitting behind that table I had no idea they were so long and lovely. Nigel was funny. I liked it. I loved the Old and New dance it was pretty fun. It was fun to see some of my old favorites dancing with the new. I though the guests were great the Debbie Allen Dance academy who danced with Nigel such cute kids. The cast of Believe - talk about amazing. Sam really liked that one. And of course (my good friend Jenny's favorites) the Jonas Brothers. I thought this was one of the best finale's I have ever seen. It was all about the season and the great dancers and choreographers. There was the poppers but they were awesome. None of this who was the worst and let's celebrate them. No, it was great. I loved seeing all my favorites dances again. I thought the guests added to the show. And it all came down to Twitch and Joshua. And America's Favorite Dancer is.... JOSHUA!


After the show we were going downstairs and Sam said I'm sad. So I asked him why he said because it is over forever and it was your favorite show. Ahhh isn't that sweet. He wasn't sad for him he was sad for me. What a good boy I have!

1 comment:

Jamie Jones said...

You are so funny. i guess I didn't have to watch the show, I could have just tunned into your blog. Your boy is old enough to go to school. Wow!