Friday, August 1, 2008

Me and Wrong

Ok. So me and wrong apprently are still best friends. But I'll get to that in a minute.

I absoletly loved the group number. It was lovely and elegant and I really enjoyed it.

I loved Little Demon. The little six year old breaker. I honestly held my breath when he did every single trick thinking, who will catch him if he falls on his head? But he didn't and he was so cute. Sam thought that was pretty fun as well. I hope Sam doesn't try to spin on his head. We might have to have a conversation about that come to think of it. But the second guest? What? Lady Ga Ga is strange. I have heard the song before and I like it but holy strangeness batman.

Onto the eliminations. So the girls are up first and Katee is sent immediately to safety. No surprise there.

Then the guys and they send Joshua to safety - again no surprise.

So back to the girls. I have not really liked Courtney until the last few shows. I loved the Venitian Waltz that she did with Mark and I discovered she really is very elegant and classy and perhaps it was not her fault that the costume designers and choreographiers kept making her a vixon. But I was still completely and utterly surprised when she beat out Chelsie. I was and I will admit it freely a little tearful because I think Chelsie is so dang cute. And I will miss her but I am excited to see her on tour.

The guys so it was between Twitch and Mark and really it could have gone either way I would have been happy because I really like them both and it could have gone either way and I could have been sad because I relaly like them both. But in the end it was Mark that was sent home. So my Bleeding Love couple is gone. But I am really excited about the final four. I think it will be a great show. Tune in on Wednesday for the Finale!

No comments: