Friday, May 30, 2008

Prince Caspian



On Memorial Day Sam and I had a picnic to go to but unfortunately it got rained out so we went and Saw Prince Caspian instead. It was fantastic. I loved it. Both Sam and I were on the edge of our seats. There are several intense battle scenes and I must say I really enjoyed when the 'stormed the castle' by being carried in the claws of griffons. I liked Prince Caspian although I loved Edmund. There were a few parts when I thought Lucy was a little too sweet and Peter too moody but I thought Susan and Edmund were perfection. This is definately a to own movie. And if I were a 15 year old girl I would have a huge crush on Skandar Keynes (Edmund). Right after the movie was over Sam jumped out of his seat and said, "Let's go see it again!"

4 comments:

Dede said...

Can't wait to see the movie. Probably will have to wait for the release on DVD but I'm very excited to see it.

Kikibug said...

Hello! I am not sure if you remember me, Kiki...AKA Tassin. I found your blog and check in periodically. I LOVE reading your blog but never commented before, LAME I know since!

I am commenting on your "conference" here since I often don't read older post's comments. Anyway, it was JUST what I needed to hear, so thanks for sharing.
I have to say that you are THE CUTEST MOM!!! You and Sam have so much fun together. I think it is the best!

Dede said...

Ditto for me on the book club. For some reason I can't post it.

Dede said...

Went to see Prince Caspian today. Loved that movie. It is now my most favorite.