Friday, May 9, 2008

Blessing

We went to little Addison Kay's blessing and it was beautiful. She is a lively, lovely girl. She looked like a princess. And she has a great set of lungs. :) After the blessing we went to Brennan and Sandi's house for a birthday celebration for Cambridge. It was so fun. We stayed the whole day (hope you didn't mind Sandi) but we love hanging out at the Brennan Wood home. Look at my stylish and handsome son. He wanted to get a 'water-boy' outfil (i.e. priests who bless the sacrament) and he was so excited when I brought home the black dress pants, white shirt and tie. It was also so nice to see my grandparents. What a lovely day...



All the kids in their Sunday best
Sam and his buddy Parker - what dapper young lads!
Two lovely princesses Cambridge is such a good big sister to Addison
Sam with Great Grandparents Hymas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! What a sweet looking bunch of angels...

Katie Anderson said...

I looked at the pictures that Sandi sent of the blessing day (the same ones you have on your blog of all the kiddos) and I asked Joey, "Who is that little young man in those pictures...it can't, no, please that means I'm old...it's SAM!!!!" He is soooo cute and sooo grown-up! Now that I've seen the pictures on your blog and from Sandi, and I know that you and Sandi both say it's Sam, I believe you.

Dede said...

So glad you posted the pictures. We are back online now. So sorry that we missed the day though. I have a hard time on things like that!! But pictures are the next best thing.