Friday, May 30, 2008

Assistance Please

I was in the kitchen preparing dinner and Sam was in the living room playing ... you guessed it the Wii (Star Wars actually I rented it again - free - honestly I need to buy this game) anyway... Sam calls out, I need assistance please. Assistance please. I loved it. I wish I could have recorded his voice because it was so funny. No help me or yo mamma. Assistance. I thougth it was hilarous. It was like unto when I called him inside for dinner he was out playing in our newly fenced in backyard (can I tell you how thrilled I am about that!) and he yells back to me "coming mother." I swear just like a child off of Little House on the Prairie or the little boy from Summer Magic. And the funny part was he kept saying it, "I am coming mother." (emphasis on the mother). And yes I did help him pass the level. The problem is that he is getting so good when he can't pass a level I am not that much better. Pretty soon when he can't do it we will have no one to give us assistance as I won't be of much help.

No comments: