Monday, May 12, 2008

may the force be with you...


Lego Star Wars ... so fun. Sam and I finally got our Wii that I planned to get for Christmas but was too poor and unable to wait in line for hours on end to get. But I saved and planned and whoa we got one. We are addicted to Star Wars. Sam and I have so much fun playing together. He likes to be the guys that shoot and I like to be Jedis with swords so it works out pretty well. We do not own this game however but just rented it with a free rental that I had ... I need more free rentals! So sadly the game goes back tomorrow so guess what we are doing for Family Home Evening tonight ... yup you guessed it a spiritual lesson, a healthy snack and then STAR WARS baby!

4 comments:

Katie Anderson said...

You are an awesome mom!!! Really, what mom plays video games with their kids...uh, hello, you, the coolest mom ever!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like what has been going on at our house too. Jason and Jake have been playing this game the last several weeks on x-box. Can I say addiction!!!? Jake has loved it so much, we have been watching the movies with him. He loves them!

Sals said...

we sooo love our wii...there have been a few injuries but hey it's all in the name of FUN!!! Jake is now enthralled with Transformers game!

Dede said...

Ditto to what Katie said!!!