Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Davids



At our hourse a war is brewing. Ok not really but it is fun to start that way. We have been watching American Idol at our house and we have a slight controversy. Sam loves David Cook and I like David Archuleta. It is so funny because when Cook sings Sam listens and is quiet but when Archie sings Sam gags and throws fits. He honestly doesn't like him and says that he can't sing. Um what? Can't sing. Hello?? So we have conversations about singing ability pretty much every Tuesday night. Is it possible my five year old is simply pushing my buttons? It is a beautiful day outside so we are going to hit the park and then home for some .... (imagine Ryan Seacrest here...) American Idol.

4 comments:

Katie Anderson said...

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Sam:)

Sals said...

This so cracked me up! Imagining him gagging! They are so funny at that age!

Dede said...

Love your blog. It still looks great. Keep having fun with it. It keeps me updated on what you are doing.

Jacobson Five said...

I'm with Sam as well. We shall see tommorrow.