Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Big Helper

Sam has been such a great helper since I hurt my back. He LOVES to do the dishes and he was very excited to get them all done. He also helped me make my bed (and he made his bed all by himself without me asking!) I need to do laundry tonight and I am sure he will happy to help.


This is a cute outfit that Sam's paternal grandmother sent him. I love it. He looks really good in orange I decided. He must have my coloring. But then again I look pretty darn good in any color (how's that for humble pie!) We are just heading off to school and work. I wanted to take pictures to send to Omi.
Sam loves Lego's and I mean he LOVES them. He gets the Lego magazine and he wants to have his picture taken with one of his creations and have it sent to the magazine. So this is one of them. This is called an "Intelligent Weapon" that is what he called it. I think he just learned the world intelligent because he uses it all the time. That and boring. Everything is boring. Which is funny because I read a lot of British literature and they like that word too. The Lego magazine is really fun but sometimes it has stuff in it that drives me crazy. Like they showed the new death star Lego thing and guess who wants it? Sam does. Guess how much it costs? Come one ... guess. $400. No I did not make a typo. It is FOUR HUNDRED BUCKS! Who spends that kind of money on Legos? I guess someone but certainly not us. So Sam's loves are Lego anything, Shiny Knight anything and Star Wars anything.



As a side note I am going to the chiropractor today at 3:00 p.m. and I hope I am feeling much better tomorrow. Here's to hope.

1 comment:

Dede said...

Hope you feel better soon. Sam does look great in orange. He must have your coloring. You look great in every color.