Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back Pain


So this is me ... no, not literally, figuratively speaking. I have a red glowing, painfully aggravating, throbbing ache pulsing in my lower back. It all started the Sunday before last when I tripped on some stairs. You know the experience you are up again before you even hit the floor looking around at all your family and friends swearing that you are just fine and trying to hide the mortification written all over your face. Yes that was the experience. But I honestly did not think I was that hurt. My shins hurts more than anything but this past week has been, well, painful. And the frustrating part (on top of the pain part) is that I have a lot to do. I have my newly beautified entertainment center to put back together. I have my bedroom that I tore apart to put back together. I have my garage to clean out and get ready for the cold season so that I can park my car inside because I will park in the garage before it gets cold. Back pain or no. And one more complaint do you know what hurts the worst? Sitting. Do you know what I do all day long? Yes you guessed correctly. I try to take walks. I run errands but honestly there is no getting around sitting at this blasted computer. Well I am going to walk around the block. It makes me feel better. Emotionally mostly but that is better than nothin'

1 comment:

Dede said...

I know this is weird but eat some fresh pineapple to see if that relieves any pain. Hope you feel better soon.