Monday, June 30, 2008

Bleeding Love

So not only is Bleeding Love one of my all time favorite songs, (Leona Lewis is amazing) but now it is the song from my favorite So You Think You Can Dance number from last week.



I am wavering with a favorite this year. I loved the above number with Mark and Chelsea. I really like these two dancers. Mark is so quirky and fun and Chelsea is beautiful (and honestly just as quirky in her own way). I also LOVE Joshua and Katee they are such great dancers and they have a great chemistry together. I LOVE Twitch but Kherington kinda gets on my nerves I have no idea why, she is an amazing dancer no doubt about it but ... yes but. I also thought that Kourtni and Matt were awesome last week but I don't think they will be around long. My prediction is that the newly formed couple of Thane and Comfort will not not fare any better with their new partner than with previous partners but as for the top four I have no idea who I want because every week I am completely impressed.

No comments: