Wednesday, June 24, 2009

School Water Day

Yes that is my son buried in tire chips in a bucket. It was actually a bit chilly that day but they got all wet and dirty anyway. I had so much fun playing hooky from work and playing with the kindergartners.

We had a rule not to get Sam's mom wet and it worked for the most part. Sam and his friends played and had so much fun until it stared raining. They did not mind getting wet but it was cold!

Here they are getting water buckets full of water to throw at Maggie's dad. They had so much fun getting him and he had no problem drenching the kids. All but one thought it was great. The one that thought it was not cool sat by me since I was off limits to water.

Here is Sam with his good buddy Auden. They had matching towels and they were both freezing but a good time was had by all especially me, I did not get wet at all. Then I went inside ate lunch with the kiddos went into the baby room and cuddled a few babies and went home early. I love visiting Sam's school.

2 comments:

Dede said...

Even though is was cool Sam and his friends seem to be having a great time. He sure is growing up way to fast.

Kleinhenz Family said...

LOL what is it about your kid being buried! I think it is so funny and really cute!