Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Car Show

Saturday morning we wake up and head to swimming lessons. I had seen a sign about a car show the week previous but knew that I would forget but as we drove to swimming lessons I saw all the cars and so did Sam. After swimming lessons we walked over to the show. It was so fun. Sam got his face painted. He is a knight in shining armor or shiny knight as he likes to call it. You should have seen the look on the painters face when he said that mostly 'ok, I can do that!?!' I think she did a great job. Sam LOVED it. He played at the bouncy house and slide, ate some popcorn and a shaved ice and looked at a few cars. It was pretty fun.





2 comments:

Nikki said...

I LOOOVE his face paint! How clever of him to ask, and kudos to the face-painter for finding a workable solution! Such fun!

The Miranda's said...

That last picture is hilarious! I love it.