Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas Photos (Better late than never!)

Sam and I had a great Christmas. On the Eve we went down to my uncle Brent's house, both Sam and I had a great time. Sam played with all his cousins; running, screaming, jumping. I played Guitar Hero with Landon. SO MUCH FUN! We left early as to avoid getting caught in the horrible snow storm that did not show up until the next day. Oh well :)


Christmas Day was magical. We opened presents, ate yummy food and snuggled on the couch. I can not imagine a better day. We missed spending time with extended family but we definitely enjoyed being home, safe and warm. Enjoy the pictures!



Sam has Lego fever!!!



Whoa - what a mess! We had SOOO much fun making it. Sam got some great loot but I must say he was a little disappointed in the amount of clothes he got. I guess he cares less about being clothed than having toys to play with fortunately he has a loving mother who is willing to take the eye rolling at Christmas when he opened another clothing item :) Poor kid!

Here is my little helper. He loves to use the swifer vacuum - best purchase I ever made.

Sam talking on Mom's new cell phone... hey wait that is my Christmas present...

He took a picture of me while I took a picture of him. He deleted my picture ... oh well :)

We had so much fun putting together his Lego helicopter thing. Can't do Lego without hot chocolate and popcorn snacks!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! That is one happy little boy! : D

Dede said...

Love the pictures. Sam looks like he had a wonderful day. Next year I'll still buy clothes and then you can spend money on toys. Love you guys.