Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chemistry and Field Trip Fun

Sam LOVES science. And one of his favorite things to do is science experiments. He got this great book for Christmas about fun and easy experiments. This one is where you mix vinegar and baking soda to make the balloon blow up all by itself. He really liked it and when he got home he even remembered all the ingredients and we did it at our house too. What a smart kid I have!




Sam had so much fun on his field trip to the zoo. By the way he does actually own a coat but for some unknown reason only wants to wear this jacket that I have to wash only at night because it does not matter if it is dirty he must wear it. He loves riding the carousel and playing with his friends. I wish I had been there but after taking ten days off for Christmas I felt I could not take the time but after seeing all the fun pictures I wish I had. Maybe next year!

5 comments:

Katie Anderson said...

Who is that handsome kid that is way to big to be Sam??? Tell him to STOP growing up!!!! He looks so happy and we need a scientist in the family, so this love of science is awesome!

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

I love seeing pictures of Sam. He looks so happy ALL the time. ALLLLLLL the time. It's so great so see him in love with life! Thanks for sharing all these cute shots, Liz!

Ali said...

Looks like things are as busy as ever.

Jacobson Five said...

We are going to do a science birthday party soon, that looks like a book thta would be helpful for party ideas. Where was the book from? DO you know where I could get my hands on one.

Elizabeth said...

I don't know where his dad got that book but we got a book called the big book of fun science things to make and do from barnes and noble. Sam seems to like it. Hope that is helpful!