Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Today is my birthday ... na, na, na, na ,na

I love birthdays. I know some people don't but I do. It is just fun. Even if it means getting one year older. I gotta alota love today. I have great friends, wonderful co-workers and awesome family that have made my day great. The only downside today has been me locking us out of the house this morning. I walked out Sam in front me with my bag, Sam's lunch and backpack but no keys. The door shut and boom we were locked out. I tried our looser landlord but since he is never there when you need him I guess I should not be surprised that he was not there even though his garage door was open with his car inside. Maybe he was running. Or maybe he took the bus. Whatever. He was there! Anyway. So I go back to my house and decide I am going to try and break in. I take my blockbuster card out of my wallet and go at the door. Guess what! It WORKED! I got the door open. It was a happy moment for as long as it took me to get the keys but then I thought, honestly, if I can break in who couldn't. So rethinking the way my front locks. But other than that it has been a glorious and wonderful day. Thanks to all for making me feel loved and special. You are all the BEST!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! -love, your favorite stalker.