Monday, October 6, 2008

Darth Vader Theme


So this morning we are driving into work and Sam is sitting in his booster chair singing at the top of his lungs BLAH, BLAH BLAH (yes he was saying blah!) the Darth Vader theme song. It was so funny that I almost got in an accident. The more I laughed the louder he got. He is going to be the blue storm trooper for Halloween. He is VERY excited about that. I just wanted to take moment to tell the world that I have the best son. He is the most humorous, loving, funny, frustrating, maddening, cuddly, happy, grouchy, helpful boy in the world. I am one fortunate mommy.

2 comments:

Dede said...

Ditto to every word you said about Sam. Sure love that guy. Love you too.

Renee said...

Hey girl, I found your blog via Hyland's. Your son is so cute and I love that he's a Star Wars fan! We need to catch up as it's been too long. :) My email is tanoboy1@yahoo.com

Talk to you soon,
ottley