Monday, January 28, 2008

Sam's party madness

Sam's 5th birthday was yesterday. We started off the celebration on Friday at Sam's school. All the kids (and the teachers) came in jammies in honor of Sam's birthday. I brought in pizza and cupcakes as well as some fun prizes and stuff to do. All the kids had a great time. Sam said they should have jammie day every day.






Saturday we went to his friend Jack's birthday party at a place called Bounce. It was so fun. It was for both parents and kids and we went down the super huge bounce slide several times. I even went down on my stomach with Sam's little friend Georgia. Face first. It was mostly fun but a little bit scary.






Sunday we continued with the birthday fun. Sam helped me bake a cake and then helped decorate it. That was his favorite part. We used those cake markers and sprinkles. So much fun. My parents and Kipp and Kumi came over for some cake and ice cream. Sam was so cute he didn't want to eat his own cake and ice cream until everyone had been served so he passed out stuff to every one and made sure everyone had drinks. It was funny because he asked everyone what they wanted but Kipp and when Kipp said what about me Sam said oh you get juice. It was so funny. The rest of the evening we played with his lego's that he got and watched movies. It was great fun.







I can't believe my child is five years old. Where does the time go. He is such a happy, thoughtful little boy. He makes me laugh and smile. I love to read books with him. Watch movies and eat popcorn. I love to get our exercise together. I especially love when he sneaks into my room in the morning and snuggles with me before we have to get up and go to work and school. He is the best little boy. The best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! 5 years old...a whole hand! : ) Adorable pictures - I haven't seen a snapshot of Kipp in YEARS! How did he become an adult? heehee Thanks for sharing!

Elizabeth said...

I have more pics of Kipp I will have to post them. He is so proud of Sam and the two of them in their colts gear and really cute!