Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Apologize

We were driving to work/school the other morning and this guy pulled right out in front of me so I said loudly you IDIOT! And Sam from the back said said Mommy that is a bad word. He is right it was a bad word. So I said I was sorry for saying a bad word. The guy pulled in front of me and I was worried and frustrated. But I should not say bad words. Sam said very haughtily, "I do NOT accept your apology." The way he said it was so funny. I said, ok when you are ready to accept my apology let me know. I don't know where he got that... I always accept his apologies. It was pretty funny.

He is such a stellar kid. His teacher told me today that they have a new student and Sam has been extra special nice to him and very helpful making him feel welcome. Sam has a great heart. Just don't call him Samuel. He doesn't' like it. Which is sad because I love to call him Samuel. But he is Sam. He will look at you and say, "My name is Sam!" If you call him anything other than that ... not Sammy, no Sam-o-rama ... Sam. Period. I like that he will tell me what he thinks. Makes things a lot easier in my perspective.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sam-o-rama?! haha! I love it! Too bad you can't call him that...it's way better than even my Hannah Banana! Hey, maybe I can start calling her Hannah-rama?! teehee