Monday, January 14, 2008

Party Madness

Four of Sam's friends from school have birthdays this month (actually two more Sam and Jack but their parties are at the end of the month) And they had a combined party at the Fun Center in Sandy. The kids had SO much fun. There were bounce places and a jungle gym thing that they kids could get lost in for hours. Not to mention the roller skating, games, pizza, cake and ice cream. Here are the kids: Far left Jack, Hunter, Georgia, Sam and Alexandra. The only one missing is Maya who wouldn't sit down to eat she just wanted to play. The picture is horrible but it was from my phone. Why oh why did I forget my camera. Sam, Jack and Georgia were sliding down one of the bounce slides and holding hands it was such a photo op. What kind of mother am I? But I was not alone. Georgia's mother wondered why she didn't bring her camera as well. For Jack's surprise party I am totally going to remember to bring the camera and get some shots of Sam with his little buddies.

No comments: