Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New School ... New Sam

So Sam has been at his new school now for just over two months and what difference two months can make. I love his smaller class and his proximity to my work. His teacher is wonderful. Sam's imagination has taken off he loves to tell stories and hear stories as well. I tell the gate story (see several threads below) over and over again. He makes up a different ending every time. He also loves to 'pretend' to read. When I am cooking he will read the directions to me he comes up with some pretty interesting directions but the food is always good in the end. He is a great artist who loves to color but REALLY loves to paint. I now have a happy boy each day when I go to pick him up. He is still tired but it is a healthy brain smart kinda tired. So the money is worth it. WAY WORTH IT! Hip, hip hurray for the new school.

No comments: