Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me :)

October 1st I officially turned 29 ... again :) It was a great day and I felt really special and thought of by many of my friends and family. At work in the morning they got Einstein bagels which are my favorite and they got pulp free orange juice which is awesome because I hate pulp. They know me so well. My good buddy Patrice took me to lunch and we had a great time chatting I didn't want to go back to work. Then a great treat my mom picked up my son from school so he could go birthday shopping for me and then they came and met me at work. I LOVE it when my son gets to visit me at work. Sam was so excited that he said, "Mom you are going to love the earrings I got you..." My mom just laughed. So I knew I was getting earrings but that is ok I love earrings all kinds and he got me really pretty silver ones. I also got flowers from my wonderful sister. They were so pretty beautiful fall purples, deep pinks, yellow and green. It was perfect. I also go another surprise my ex-mother-in-law sent me flowers as well. That was a shock but so nice. She really is a lovely lady. She even remembered my favorite flower is Gerber Daisies. Then we walked up to my parents house for a little get together. My parents, both brothers Brennan and family and Kipp and Kumi as well as my cousin Bethany and family were there. It was so nice to sit around, talk, eat, play and enjoy. Cambridge and Sam played so well together it was a great time. Oh and they made me brownies (cause I don't like cake - man I am picky!) with mint ice cream ... I got so much of my favorites today it is great. Oh and my one brother got me a gift card to Target my favorite store and my other brother got me book by David Eddings my favorite author ... so many favorites. I love it!

Thanks to EVERYONE for making my day so special.

No comments: