Monday, November 10, 2008

Quirky Me - Tagged by Jenny

Random Quirks
Here are the rules: "MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"


1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged
So my talented friend, Jenny, tagged me.
Okay, here goes:














I am not a cleaning queen like Jenny but I must have my Mr. Clean blue Febreeze cleaner. I cannot live without it. I ran out once and the store didn't have it so I bought something else. NEVER AGAIN. I broke the Sabbath to go to a different store and buy the stuff. I don't know what I will do if they discontinue it, course I buy enough to keep it in high demand.











I love photoshop. My favorite thing to do is fix my teeth. I am not going to tell you the problem I have with my teeth cause you will notice it once I tell you but in pictures it is always perfect. I love digital deception














I have a secret crush on 007. Now of course it is no longer a secret. I love all the Bond movies but I am especially crushed for the new Bond. Quantum of Solice coming soon!
















I love to watch Avatar with my son. Who knew I would get into Americanized Anime. Aang is so cute. But I love Prince Zuko of the Fire Nation. I think the world is really fun and if I could pick I would be a firebender. Yea that would be awesome.






I love to read fantasy. But I also love fantasy art. I wish I had the ability to create my own but I use other people's art to fuel my writing. Quirky, I know ...










    I eat M&Ms by color. I dump out the whole bag sort and then eat by twos. If there is an odd number it really throws me.
Time to Tag ... I'm taggin'
Katie, Bethany, Danielle, Sally, Jamie & Alita

1 comment:

Katie Anderson said...

I'm not quirky...I just realized as I sat down to do your tag that I'm ridiculously normal and boring...I'm working on it!