Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Halloween - better late than never...

Sam the Clone. He loves Star Wars. And he was very excited about his awesome Clone Wars costume.

Sam and his good buddy Hunter. They had so much fun at the trunk or treat. And if you note their little bags are bursting. They got a ton of candy and we still had house to house trick or treating ... !!!

Sam and his awesome teacher Jeddah. She is so much fun. Sam and I both loved her Queen of Hearts costume. I want to steal it for next year!


I sure love my boy. We had a great Halloween.


2 comments:

Katie Anderson said...

Holy crap...you look beautiful!!! Your hair is gorgeous! I miss you guys!! Tell Sam, Aunt Katie is going to squeeze the bejeezies out of him when she sees him...you watch out too!

Dede said...

Ditto to what Katie said!!!!
Love you.