Thursday, November 15, 2007

NaNo Horror Show...

So ... writing am I writing? Cause I don't feel like I am writing much. Really not ... at ALL! So this week has been really busy and crazy and I think I almost had an emotional breakdown yesterday. I was on the verge of tears for absolutely NO reason. It was one of those everything was crazy but it all worked out and is finally over kinda things and I almost lost it. So at night instead of writing I have been going to sleep the second after Sam sleeps. Not getting much done other than sleep. But today is a new day and I am feeling great and the anxiety and pressure is off and over and what was I really worried about anyway. It was great and I got tons of compliments on my hard work ... my own worst critic I guess. ANYWAY ... so I have fallen behind in the word count which I am hoping to make up in spades this weekend ...

Wish me luck!!!

No comments: