Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Dog Lover

So we are driving past my parents house and Sam says let's stop and see the puppy and tell him that grandma and papa are not home and he gets very serious, almost crying says well who will take care of the puppy? We created a monster. On Thanksgiving we had a great time with Kipp, Kumi, Grandma, Papa and of course Ruby the puppy. We put up our Christmas tree and I am very happy. I think the tree is kind old and slightly worn but I think our decorations are beautiful so maybe after Christmas I will buy a new tree and then next year it will be perfect. Sam came in my room this morning and told me that he had a dream that Santa came and brought him lots of toys but that he forgot the pirate toy he wanted so he wants to write him a letter so her doesn't forget. So funny.

Sam's teacher called me last night to tell me this funny story. She was up on a stool putting Christmas stuff up and she slipped and fell off (now this isn't a high stood it is about 1 foot off the ground kid stood). And Sam started to laugh and she said Sam that isn't very nice I might have hurt myself. Sam said, "Sorry Miss Jeddah but come on, it was a little bit funny" and held his fingers out showing a little bit. She said it was so funny if she had been standing on the stood she would have fallen off again from laughing.

We are having a great start to the holiday season. Hope you are too.

No comments: