Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thirsty to make Copies...

So the other day at school Sam told his teacher that he was 'so thirsty to make copies' ... isn't that funny. His teacher told me that he LOVED to use the copy machine. Made me laugh...

Yesterday at school he fell down and got a cut on his lip and then later right at the end of his soccer game he fell again and reopened the wound. His lips are going to be one big puff of scar tissue if he keeps this up. We had a great time at his game. He gets along really well with his teammates and I have started making friends with a few of the other soccer moms.

So ANTM (Americas Next Top Model) started last week and all who know and love me KNOW that I love it. I haven't picked a favorite yet but I am excited about the show. However, I do not let it get in my way of having correct priorities ... tonight ... only the second show and I am going visiting teaching instead of watching the show ... whew. Course I will watch the rerun so I won't miss out. I also love other top models ... Britians ... do they have one in Australia? That would be cool.

Oh and there is another thing Sam is thirsty for ... WATERMELON ... yum...

No comments: