Friday, August 14, 2009

Lost Tooth


Sam has been working on this tooth for a couple of weeks. Then Wednesday night I let him get a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut. He loves those. I don't know what makes them any better than a regular size pizza from the same place or anywhere else for that matter but he LOVES them. I actually like it too because I don't like pepperoni and he loves it. Yet another food we disagree on. Anway, I digress. So he is sitting in the back seat chopping into his pizza (even though I suggested he wait until we get home) and BLAM out pops his tooth. He was so excited! His face was a bit bloody. First I thought it was pizza sauce but it wasn't. We cleaned the tooth (and his face.) He put it in this little silver container that says First Tooth on the outside. He said he was not ready to part with it so I gave him until this weekend to put it under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy to visit him. He is such a funny kid. I love watching him grow up.

2 comments:

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

Love his toothless grin! Life just doesn't get any better!

Dede said...

I'm glad he is so excited about having his tooth fall out. He is such a wonderful kid.