Monday, March 2, 2009

Ihop





All hail the International House of Pancakes. Sam LOVES that place. Why? Because they have bacon. Lots and lots of his favorite food in the entire world bacon. And chocolate milk. I mean honestly what could be better? Bacon and chocolate milk for breakfast. Yum. I discovered after the first time that we went there that if I get him a side of bacon and a chocolate milk and then me a breakfast it doesn't even cost that much. He usually eats a bit of my pancakes but he is mostly focused on the ... yup ... bacon.

I also have to mention that I have the cutest little boy ever with a hilarious personality. I wish I had a recorder last night when he was telling me all about the minataurs and giants fighting each other. It was hilarious. I think he should be a movie director when he gets big. He would be really good at it.

Oh and the black hat in the picture is his 'fancy' hat. Don't you just love it!

7 comments:

Dede said...

I love the hat. Sam is so cute in it. You seem to get more beautiful also.

Rachel said...

what a cutie - he is such a charmer in that hat!

Anonymous said...

I love the suit and tie pictures! They are sooo cute!

Katie Anderson said...

Sam has reminded me that I need a "fancy" hat...what a good kid!

Kleinhenz Family said...

I love your hair- it is really flattering. I too love IHOP and the closest one is an hour away. And I love Sam's fancy hat. KElly would find this really funny. Where was your fancy hat?

Jacobson Five said...

At our IHOP they have kids eat free every Tuesday night, so we eat there frequently on Tuesdays. You should ask yours if they have anything like that. I think most of them do, but they don't advertise it.

Kleinhenz Family said...

Okay, I am really Liz-sick which is like homesick, only it is about Liz and then looking at you sitting in IHOP makes me want to get some IHOP. Actually you sitting in this booth kind of reminds me of Steak N Shake. Darn life, it gets away from me. We are going to Mariachi night at our local Mexican resturant. I am starving and I am just waiting for IU to get beat so Grant will be ready to leave. In case you don't know, our basketball team SUCKS this year. They are like 6 and 24 or something terrible. Miss yer guts!