Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Don't let the Bed Bugs Bite

So we have watched Wallace and Gromit, I don't know, a million times and last night he was watching and hears that phrase, "don't let the bed bugs bite" and he asks me what it means. So I tell him. The kid isn't afraid of the dark, or heights, or snakes, or Voldemort but he is now terrified of bed bugs. Poor kid. He had to sleep on top of his sheets because he was too scared that he would get attacked by bed bugs. So I told him that I put a spell on our house so the bed bugs would explode if they tried to come in he thought that was funny he thinks that if you hear a toot then it is a bed bug exploding. What a crack up.

2 comments:

Katie Anderson said...

We have a lot of bed bugs exploding at our house...thanks to Lincoln and Spencer, of course:)
Sam is too funny!

Dede said...

Sure do love Sam the Man. He has such a wonderful imagination. Dad always says we have barking spiders but I think the exploding bed bugs is better. Grandma Dede