Wednesday, March 19, 2008

St. Patrick's Day




We had a very fun St. Patrick's day. Sam loves green it is his favorite color so when he went to school he was wearing about five different layers of all green. There was no danger of him getting pinched. He even had clothes to spare. Sam does not really understand what St. Patrick's Day means he told me that on St. SpongeBob's day we wear camoflague and on St. Sandy's day we should wear pink. So funny. Yes, I too find it confusing why we celebrate Patrick Star's day and not SpongeBob. (Note: Sam is wearing his seat belt while pretending to drive my car ... safety first!)


1 comment:

Katie Anderson said...

Liz, I hate to tell you how to be a mom, but Sam should not be driving yet, I mean, really he is only 5.

You both look soooo cute! He is such a handsome guy and you are a beautiful momma! We love you!