Tuesday, December 4, 2007

First real snow...




December 1st and we had our first real snow of the season. I am sure the ski resorts were excited, Sam was excited and I was just like really couldn't it just know in the mountains? But I ended up having a great day mostly because Sam was so full of joy at playing in the snow I almost didn't mind that I was freezing cold ... almost. Sam loves his camouflage coat and snow pants. He thinks he is pretty cool so I do too. Hope you are having a wonderful winter season. Looks like we are getting more snow today. Sam will be happy. The ski resorts will be happy. So I will force myself to be happy about it too. :)


Loves to you all...

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Just thought I would say hey. I saw your page on Sally's. Sam is gorgeous! What a lucky woman you are. What else are you up to? (I used to be A. Adams at temple square. To see what I am up to these days, check out aaronalita.blogspot.com)
XOXO
alita

Elizabeth said...

I totally remember you! I will check out your blogspot!