Thursday, December 20, 2007
And here is the after party... it was a lot of fun to be with the families from his class. What a great bunch of kids!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Christmas Get to Know me
1. wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping paper so much fun to tear off ...
2. real or fake tree? Fake, fake and more fake. I love the ones that come pre-light how nice and easy to clean up is that?
3. when do you put up the tree? The day after Thanksgiving. It is a tradition that I love... turn in the christmas music eat leftovers and decorate
4. when do you take the tree down? January 1st (or 2nd depending on how tired I am from the night before festivities)
5. do you like eggnog? Not really but this woman at work puts 1/2 eggnog 1/2 sprite and I could at least stomach it...
6. favorite gift received as a child? There are so many favorites but probably one of my favorites was a giant teddy bear. That was awesome.
7. do you have a nativity scene? I have three actually, two breakables that Sam is not to touch and one little people one that Sam can play with all he wants
8. hardest person to buy for? PRobably my dad. I wish I could get him all the cool electronics and gadgets that men like but those are expesive, it is hard to find a cool man present that is cheap.
9. easiest person to buy for? Sam - kids are always easy
10. worst christmas gift you ever got? I can't actually think of the worst present, I don't think I have received a worst present ... lucky me.
11. mail or email christmas cards? both, I love to mail cards and receive them but I want to send to many that I email as well...
12. favorite christmas movie? Probably Christmas Story ... it is funny.
13. when do you start shopping for christmas? I like to start early last year I was completely done by December 1st, this year I haven't bought a thing... when am I going to do it!!! AHHHHH
14. have you ever recycled a christmas present? Nope
15. favorite thing to eat at christmas? fudge. I am not really a fudge person but this guy at work mades the best fudge ever. Honest, he should sell the stuff because it is GOOD.
16. clear lights or colored on the tree? I currently have clear lights but next year we are making the jump to colored
17. favorite christmas song? in the bleak midwinter. My good friend Mike Vance game me a cd with that song it many years ago and I still love it. Second (and the one I love to sing the most) Silent Night
18. travel at christmas or stay home? I hate to travel period so we are lucky that our family is mostly in Utah
19. can you name all of santa's reindeers? I just tried and I can't ... oh well...
20. angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. open the presents christmas eve or morning? We usually open one present on Christmas Eve and then the rest in the morning.
22. most annoying thing about this time of year? Cold. Wish I was visiting my friends in Australia about now...
23. what i love most about christmas? Everything, the lights, the love, the family, the joy, just the feeling in the air.